Calling those wanting to begin or continue a career in the factoring industry!
Security Business Capital is currently hiring for one full-time position:
Junior Account Manager
The Junior Account Manager oversees a limited portfolio of clients and is considered to be the primary relationship point. This position is also responsible for maintaining a friendly, professional demeanor while providing competent risk management and timely customer service at all times.
Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures.
- Customer Service
- Be the main point of contact for the client
- Provide timely responses to all client requests
- Maintain positive and professional demeanor with clients at all times
- Account Management
- Review incoming schedules, invoices and supporting documents to ensure receivables purchased are appropriate according to policy.
- Conduct timely verifications to ensure asset quality and proper documentation is maintained.
- Ensure all operating conditions set within policy and are adhered to and any exceptions to policies are approved.
- Identify and anticipate client facility issues and proactively propose solutions as appropriate.
- Work with the client and the Credit Supervisor on any new debtor requests and ensure proper procedures regarding their credit approval are followed.
- Participate fully in meetings.
- Collections and Aging Review
- Review aging frequently to look for trends, credit issues, watch list items or any other items requiring follow up.
- Report any red flag or watch list items quickly to management.
- Ensure any potential dilution to collateral (charge-backs, disputes, shortages etc.) is managed, prepared for, and reviewed with management immediately.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in customer service.
- Experience in managing factoring client relationships including verification activity especially calls, reserve management, risk identification etc. preferred but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are essential.
- Computer experience is a must, (i.e., Word, Excel and factoring software a plus)
- Commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Ability to work in a team environment and proactively contribute to positive environment.
- Ability to anticipate problem situations and propose solutions.
- Able to work with little supervision in a fast-paced setting.
- Bilingual/Spanish highly desirable.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
- Valid state issued driver’s license is required.
- Must be insurable in the state of Texas.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Work is performed in a general office/banking environment.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with arms, walking, standing, hearing, talking, reading, writing, and carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Position requires sitting at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks, working in a stressful and fast-paced environment, and handling frequent interruptions.
- Willingness to adapt to frequently changing environment is required.
- The noise level when performing this job is typically low to moderate.
Click here to apply!